Website Design and Marketing Strategy for a Real Estate Developer and Sales Company
Because of the new affordances granted to us by the internet, real estate’s marketing and sales strategies may have changed more than any other industry. Despite the shift towards digital marketing, it’s important that you choose an agency well-versed not only in interactive marketing strategies, but traditional ones as well. That’s where we come in. At Kraus, we’re energized and ready to help you get the most out of your real estate marketing campaign. Want proof? Keep reading.
We had a client come to us to help sell condominiums. So, we helped them sell 40 condos in just 6 months from the move-in date during a very troubled housing market.
A real estate developer that built large condo complexes in New Jersey and New York. In this case, they were to sell the units once they were completed. They also develop apartment complexes where they manage the property.
Struggling to obtain enough leads due to a troubled economy and outdated traditional marketing methods, they approached us with a total of 44 condos to sell in a building that was near completion.
THE KRAUS SOLUTION:
- Create a brand for the building so it could stand out in a market saturated with new buildings
- Develop and optimize a web presence so that they could be found on search engines. This included:
- A mobile-friendly design
- A fully interactive gallery showcasing each property
- SEO Optimized content to boost rankings on search engine result pages (SERPs)
- Provide a better system of capturing cold leads and gathering their information to contact potential buyers for an appointment
- A traditional and interactive marketing plan created specifically to drive qualified leads back to the website and building (Kraus Marketing executed and managed this completely)
Within 6 months of the Grand Opening (move-in date), 40 out of the 44 condos were sold. Today, all of the units have been sold.